Musculoskeletal & Sports Radiologist
MBChB BSc Hons. FRCR MRCS
Dr Fascia graduated from Edinburgh University College of Medicine in 2004 with degrees in Medicine and Medical Microbiology.
He initially undertook basic surgical training in Edinburgh and London hospitals and gained membership of The Royal College of Surgeons of England in London with a specialist interest in Orthopaedics.
Dr Fascia then trained as a radiologist at Imperial College and other London specialist hospitals and achieved Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists. He undertook sub-specialist training in Interventional and Musculoskeletal radiology at Imperial College Hospitals and spent one-year as a senior Musculoskeletal & Sports Fellow in Perth, Western Australia under the guidance of Drs Nick Wambeek and Eamon Koh.
In Autumn 2014, Dr Fascia was appointed Consultant MSK Radiologist at Harrogate Hospital and became a partner in Yorkshire Radiology. He specialises in all aspects of diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal, rheumatological and sports radiology.
- Musculoskeletal MRI / CT Scans
- Plain film reporting and review
- CT guided nerve root sleeve injection
- Facet joint injections
- Epidural injections
- Musculoskeletal soft tissue and joint injections
- Hydrodilatation treatment for frozen shoulder
- Ultrasound guided percutaneous pulley release for trigger finger
- Achilles tendon high volume injections
- Autologous blood and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Viscosupplementation treatments
- Dynamic motion imaging of the musculoskeletal system
- Novel injection therapies
- Medical Information Technology